Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 6 g's BIN???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    6 g's BIN???


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: 6 g's BIN???

    Wholly crap!
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 6 g's BIN???

    Quote Originally Posted by oface1 View Post
    Yes, those have been up for awhile....... I thought somebody already posted them here, but maybe not.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  4. #4
    Inactive Member whitebroncoii's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2008
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 6 g's BIN???

    I have a friend that has six of the 210 cabinets For Sale.
    They were removed recently from an arena and they are in excellent condition.
    Experience is Knowledge

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    6 g's BIN???


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: 6 g's BIN???

    Nice to see what's left of them being saved...I have heard of many being chopped up.

    Back in the 70's I was chasing some RCA W bins....Shearer horns to you guys...only to find they had been knocked apart for their plywood.

    Sadly there were 8 of them in good shape too....
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 6 g's BIN???

    Yeah I posted them in the for sale section. I just gave up reposting when they kept appearing at 6 grand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.